Catherine Pooler Designs Inks are non permanent premium dye inks. The ink pads are made of foam, which transfers ink better to your stamps. Just two or three gentle taps are all it takes to get full coverage on the stamp which transfers beautifully to your cardstock.
What makes Catherine Pooler’s Ink Special?
- Colour Made Easy - Catherine Pooler Ink Collections are formulated to help crafters easily create perfectly coordinated projects with matching saturations and tones
- No Splotchy Images - With these foam pads, two or three gentle love taps are all you need to get full coverage on your stamp which transfers beautifully to your cardstock.
- No Muddy Transfers - Feel safe stamping light colours after dark colours. If your stamp stamps clean on scratch paper then no colour will transfer.
- Water Reactive Ink - Catherine Pooler inks react with water which makes them great for ever popular water spotting and flicking techniques
- Blending is Easy - These inks stay wet for a few seconds, so you have time to blend beautiful backgrounds with you coloured ink pads.
- Embossing Powders - These inks do not dry immediately so you have time to sprinkle on some embossing powder. That means these inks work are colours embossing ink!
How to use & Care for your Inks
STAMPING BEST PRACTICES
Catherine Pooler ink works best with just a little love tap. Foam pads release ink very easily, so experiment and play with them to get used to this amazing pad!
Since these foam pads transfer ink so well, we recommend purchasing ink refills so you’re never caught with a dry pad.
PREMIUM DYE INKS & ARCHIVAL
Catherine's inks are premium dye inks and they are all non-permanent, except for Midnight. Midnight is an archival ink, is permanent and is safe for use with watercolors and alcohol ink markers. Midnight will stain your stamps so be careful not to press too hard with them.
Catherine Pooler Ink Pads are available in each individual colour or in a set of coordinated colour collection!